Most Repeated MCQs By Paper Makers for PPSC NTS CSS PDF Book Free Download
Table of Contents of Most Repeated MCQs book :
» Islamiat Mcqs
» Pak Studies Mcqs
» General Science Mcqs
» Pakistan Affaires Mcqs
» Current Affaires Mcqs
- Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April ( Day Monday).
- Father‘s name, Hazat Abdullah.
- Mother‘s Name, Hazrat Amna.
- Maternal Grand Father‘s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
- Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
- Real name of Abdu Mutalib was Shaba.
- Grandmother name, Fatima.
- 10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
- Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
- At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
- Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
- Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
- Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
- Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
- At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahi.
- In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
- Hazrat Haleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
- Besides Hazrat Haleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Umme-e-Aemon is also my mother.
- Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW)– Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA)
- How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? Six years
- Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet.
- Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years.
- 35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.
- Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam.
- Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of prophethood.
- Home of Hazrat Arqam (RA) used as the centre of secret preaching by the holy prophet.
Pak Studies Mcqs
- Pakistan‘s first expedition land on Antarctica? On January 15, 1991.
- First edition of Asar-us-Sanadid appeared in1846 by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan became Chief Judge In1846.
- Z.A.Bhutto wrote the book ―Great Tragedy‖.
- Third Afghan War, Afghanistan gained its independence in 1921.
- Afghanistan gained its independence in 1921 under the leadership of Aman ul Allah.
- Cheif election commissioner office term for 3years.
- Census is made after once in a decade.
- Another name of Hatf III missile is Gazdnavi.
- General Ayub khan is the first elected President and Z.A Bhutto is the first elected PM of Pakistan.
- Chaghi is the biggest district and Kalaat is the largest Division of Pakistan.
- Hussain Shaheed Suharwardi was the first Pakistani Prime Minister, who visited in china.
- Mother tongue of Quaid-e-Azam was Gujrati and the professional qualification of Quaid-e- Azam was Bar at Law.
- Allama Iqbal qualified as PhD scholar from Munich University, Germany.
- ―Jinnah of Pakistan‖ and ―Zulfi of Pakistan‖ was written by Stanely Wolpert.
- Islamabad was made capital in the year 1959.
- Radcliffe was a lawyer by profession.
- Day of deliverance was observed on 22 Dec. 1939.
- Sir Sikindar Hayat was Chief Minister of Punjab in 1937
- Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan presented ‗Chenab Formula‘ to resolve the Kashmir dispute.
- Dalhousie introduced the principle of the Doctrine of Lapse.
- Abdus Salam was a Pakistani Physicist and Nobel Prize Winner in 1979 in physics. What is his contribution to Physics? Interaction of Elementary Particles and weak forces
- Habib Bank provided 80 million loans for making 1st budget of Pakistan.
- Sher Shah‘s real name was Farid Khan.
For All MCQs Read the full Book Given Below :-
You Can Also Download Many Other Books On our Website,